Yes, in Switzerland, it is valid on the entire network of the GA travelcard (click here for more details).
- Lake Brienz
- Lake Thun
- Lake Zurich
- Lake Lucern
- Lake Geneva
- Lake Zug
- Lago Maggiore (only Swiss part)
- Lake Constance (only connections from and to stations in Switzerland)
- Rhein (Rheinfelden- Schaffhausen)
However, there are some companies which sell tickets only through their own sales channel. A separate ticket must be purchased on the following connections:
- Lake Constance (connections along the German / Austrian shore).
- Lake Maggiore (Italian part)
- Lake Walen
- Car ferry on Lake Lucerne
- Lake Aegri