To correctly record your journey, BLS Mobil needs access to your GPS data. With the newest updates of Android, there are many mechanism that stop BLS Mobil from getting location data. For that reason, it is impossible for us to track some journeys and therefore close them.
If you had a GPS issue, please follow the following steps before your next journey:
- Be sure BLS Mobil is allowed to use your location. Settings > Apps > BLS Mobil > Permissions > Toggle Location ON. Be sure that you've allowed BLS Mobil to use GPS in the background.
- Disable any battery saver settings. Including Power Saving Mode, Battery Management or any third party apps. Please see below for more information on your specific device.
- HTC: Settings > Power > Battery optimization > Not optimized > All apps > BLS Mobil > Don't optimize > Done.
- Huawei: There are two different settings to adapt
a. Turn Energy Settings to Normal and add BLS Mobil to “Protected Apps.”
b. Settings > Search "Battery Optimisation" > Click on the dropdown, select "All apps" > BLS Mobil RTIQ > Don't allow.
- LG Settings > Battery & power saving > Battery usage > Ignore optimizations > turn ON for BLS Mobil.
- Motorola Settings > Battery > select the menu in the upper right-hand corner > Battery optimization > Not optimized > All Apps > BLS Mobil > Don't Optimize.
- OnePlus (using OxygenOS Settings): Settings > Battery > Battery optimization > select menu at the top > switch to All apps list > BLS Mobil > Don't optimize.
- Samsung: Settings > Apps > select the menu in the upper right-hand corner > Special access > Optimize battery usage > All apps > Toggle OFF for BLS Mobil.
- Sony Settings > Battery > select the menu in the upper right-hand corner > Battery optimization > Apps > BLS Mobil.
- Xiaomi (MIUI OS) There are two different settings to adapt
a. Settings > Additional Settings > Battery & performance > Manage apps battery usage > apps > BLS Mobil.
b. Settings > Additional Settings > Privacy > Location > ensure you are using High Accuracy for Location Mode and allowing location access.
- Check that your location settings are set to High accuracy. Settings > Additional Settings > Privacy > Location > Set to High Accuracy.
- Perform an "AGPS reset": Install the App GPS Status & Toolbox, then in that app, go to Menu > Tools > Manage A-GPS State > Reset.
Finally, please note that closing the app right after the end your journey might impact the price paid if BLS Mobil did not have enough time to correctly locate you.