You own a smartphone with iOS 12.4 (or newer) or Android 6.0 (or newer).
You have a functioning SIM-card which allows mobile data.
You have a valid means of payment
You have granted all the necessary permissions
- Required permission on Apple iOS
- Required permission on Android
- Some Android smartphones tend to remove location access when special modes are active (e.g. energy-saving mode).
Please read the article Solving location issue on Android.
- On Android Google Location Services are used. Therefore, the recent Huawei phones are unfortunately not compatible (P40, Mate 30).
- Jailbroken or rooted devices are not supported.