What are the requirements to use the check-in / check-out function?
You own an Apple (from iOS 12.4) or Android (from 6.0) smartphone.
You have a functioning SIM-card which allows mobile data.
You have a valid means of payment
You have granted all the necessary permissions
- Required permission on Apple iOS
- Required permission on Android
- Some Android smartphones tend to remove location access when special modes are active (e.g. energy-saving mode).
Please read the article Solving location issue on Android.
- On Android Google Location Services are used. Therefore, the recent Huawei phones are unfortunately not compatible (P40, Mate 30).
- Jailbroken or rooted devices are not supported.